To link your Till account to Venmo or Cash App, you'll need to provide your Till Account and Routing information. If you're the account owner, you can easily find this information by tapping on the Account tab at the bottom of your screen and selecting Bank transfers. Kids, on the other hand, can access their account information by tapping on Set up direct deposit at the bottom of the Home screen.
Instructions on linking your Till account to Venmo
- Open the Venmo app and tap on the Me option at the bottom of your screen.
- Select the gear icon at the top right side of your screen.
- Select Payment Methods.
- Select + Add a bank or card.
- Select Bank.
- Select Verify bank manually instead.
To verify your Till account, Venmo will send two small micro-deposits which should appear in your account within 1-2 business days. You can locate the micro-deposits in the Transactions section at the bottom of your Home screen. Please note that you must have funds in your Venmo balance to transfer money to your Till account. In the event that you do not have a Venmo debit card, you may add funds to your Venmo balance by requesting someone to send you money via Venmo.
Instructions on linking your Till account to Cash App
- Open the Cash App and tap on the profile icon at the top right of your screen.
- Select 🔗Linked Banks.
- Tap Link Debit Card.
- Select the No Card? button.
- Select the Continue button on the Link your bank account screen.
- Tap the X on the Select your institution screen at the top right.
- Follow the prompts to enter your Till account information.
Once your account is linked, you can send funds to your Till account from your Venmo or Cash app account.